email to email@example.com
Will you do something special for yours or loved ones’ birthday this year ? Instead of a birthday party, will you share and donate some nasi lemak ayam for our street friends ??
It will not cost you a lot. Only RM3 per packet of nasi lemak ayam . You can give any amount you like – 5 packets, 20 packets, 100 packets – it is totally up to you.
Come to the street with us and celebrate your birthday by giving your nasi lemak ayam that you donate to them yourself instead of your usual birthday celebration. Let your decision make a difference to somebody’s life !
WE PLAN TO RAISE 20,000 NASI LEMAK AYAM OVER THE NEXT SIX MONTHS !! IT MAY SOUND A LOT BUT WE DISTRIBUTE NEARLY ONE THOUSAND FOOD PACK EVERY WEEK… THAT IS OVER 4000 PACKS OF FOOD A MONTH.
OUR PACK OF FOOD RELIEVES THEM FROM HUNGER , ABANDONMENT, SAVES A LITTLE MONEY FOR THEM TO SEND BACK TO THEIR KAMPUNG, GIVES THEM HOPE WHEN THEY LOSE THEIR JOBS …LETS OUR FELLOW HUMANS KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT ALONE AND THAT SOME OF US CARE.
We use our food packs to let them know we care and that they are not forgotten – we dont just give food but we share some light and kindness with then so they too, will do and believe in the same thing !
AND WE ARE THANKFUL FOR THIS EXPERIENCE AND KEEP ON BEING THANKFUL FOR OUR BLESSINGS AND CONTINUE IN SHARING.
WILL YOU CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY OR YOUR LOVED ONES’ BIRTHDAY WITH OUR STREET FRIENDS ??
RM 3 – 1 NASI LEMAK AYAM
Make a date with us on your bithday
(Dates are opened from 7th April to 11th September 2012)
HOW TO DONATE :
1. Pedge how many nasi lemak ayam you would like to share on your or loved ones birthday
2. Tell us when is your birthday.
3. Make your contribution to our official account:
REACH OUT CHARITABLE SOCIETY
ACCOUNT NUMBER : 3164860714
and email your transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
email to firstname.lastname@example.org to pledge your birthday donation on nasi lemak ayam for our street friends !!
Salam and Greetings kind people – our last ‘5000 nasi lemak ayam’ campaign lasted on 11/11/11 has healed hunger for many of our street friends ! We used approximately 350 packs per week along with the food packs donated by JAWI (Jabatan Agama Islam Wilayah), PJ Hilton and some of our CSR program from colleges and corporate companies. Not to forget our kind sponsors, Spritzer, Giant, Rotiboys, individual who have been so kind to share what they’ve got.
As you can see, 5000 nasi lemak ayam have been exhausted over the past 4 and a half months –
We are the people’s movement for the people of Malaysia or rather we share and care for anyone who needs that little help from us. Let us get together again in joining hands to share what we have extra to people who need our help. Let us infect one another again with kindness and compassion that all of you kind people have freely given and shared.
We may not be able to do all those fancy fundraising dinner or have high ranks contacts etc or know high ranking big political man with money – but we do know the biggest of them all – Allah (God). And may he be with us in our fight for humanity. (and we have his contact numbers heee!!)
KINDLY LOOK OUT FOR OUR NEXT CAMPAIGN – BROUGHT TO YOU BY REACH OUT MALAYSIA
If you are new and just found out about REACH OUT MALAYSIA , kindly please go through all our postings and activities and facts to have a better understanding on who we are and what we do.
‘TAK KENAL MAKA TAK CINTA’ – so get to know us first and this will avoid anyone asking the same questions over again.
If you think that you have what it takes, please proceed to the SECOND STEP:
1. Write and apply to our official email : email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org and supply us with the following details:
1. NAME AND AGE
2. HP NUMBER
4. INFORM US IF YOU HAVE ANY TRANSPORTATION OR NOT
5. DAY OF PREFERENCE (monday to Sunday (except Thursday – which is our off day)
6. CATEGORY IN WHICH YOU WISH TO VOLUNTEER (If you are specialised in any fields, eg doctor, lawyer, designer, cook etc – please specify should you wish to donate your talents etc if needed)
7. HOW MANY DAYS IN A MONTH CAN YOU VOLUNTEER (ONCE A WEEK? , ONCE A MONTH? – PLEASE SPECIFY)
8. TELL ME IN NOT SO MANY WORDS ON WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US AS VOLUNTEER.
KINDLY BE PATIENCE WITH THE TIME TAKEN TO REPLY YOUR QUERIES AS WE CAN ONLY DO THIS OUTSIDE OF OUR WORKING HOUR AS ALL ACTIVE MEMBERS IN REACH OUT IS ON VOLUNTEER BASIS AND WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PAID STAFF. WE WILL ATTEND TO YOU ONE BY ONE THE BEST WE CAN.
WE WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU DO A ‘ TRIAL FOOD RUN’ WITH US TO UNDERSTAND THE SYSTEM , CULTURE AND THE HOMELESS FRIENDS WE HELP (This is to avoid Culture Shock or to find out if this work is suitable for you).
– Once you have been on the road 3 times – formalised your participation by filling in Reach Out official form and we then will welcome you to our organisation with open arms.
PLEASE CALL ANY OF OUR RUN LEADERS SHOULD YOU WISH TO DO A TRIAL FOOD RUN DURING THEIR DUTY DAY:
TIME: MEETING POINT
SUNDAY – HAFRIZ 11.30PM MASJID JAMEK
MONDAY – HASIF 11.30PM MASJID JAMEK
TUESDAY – MUSTAQIM 11.30PM MASJD INDIA
WEDNESDAY – MUSTAQIM 11.30PM MASJID INDIA
THURSDAY – OFF DAY OFF
FRIDAY – ZAKIR – 11.30PM MASJID JAMEK
SATURDAY – PETER 5.30PM BUS STAND KLANG, KL, 11.30 PM RESTORAN ALWIRA, jalan pudu, KL
I can be reached at email@example.com (feexa N)
1. FOOD DISTRIBUTOR
2. FOOD TRANSPORTER
3. SPECIALISED FIELDS (DOCTOR, LAWYER, COUNSELLOR, FIRST AID TRAINER ETC )
4. GROUP CSR – (EITHER UNIVERSITIES OR CORPORATE COMPANIES) – this will fall under group categories – 5 or more people and proposal is to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – REFER TO THE GROUP CSR DOCUMENT AS WELL.
WE UPDATE OUR DETAILS ON THE FOOD RUN EVERYDAY – KINDLY CHECK THE INFORMATION YOU NEEDED ON OUR FACEBOOK FROM TIME TO TIME.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY – WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE ACCORDING TO CIRCUMSTANCES.
White Ribbon is a campaign championed in Malaysia by individuals to involve men in tackling violence against women.
It is a joint initiative by a coalition of global organisations, individuals and groups of men.
White Ribbon Malaysia is part of the international White Ribbon Campaign, which is the largest effort in the world of men working to end violence against women, with campaigns in over 55 countries.
White Ribbon promotes the ending of violence against women by engaging men and boys in taking action on the issue. It of course welcomes women members.
White Ribbon does this by raising awareness, promoting discussion and providing information and resources to support personal and collective action among men.
White Ribbon Campaign aims:
• Endorse and clearly state the vital role of non-perpetrating men in challenging and stopping violence against women
• Identify, create and promote opportunities for non-perpetrating men to be involved in the campaign to Stop Violence Against Women
• Increase the capacity of men in to engage in the campaign to Stop Violence Against Women, through examination and dissemination of best practice.
What Do We Need?
Take action: White Ribbon is first and foremost a grass roots campaign, relying on the skills, experience and action of men . We need you to work with others in your community to educate and inspire other men to campaign against violence against women.
By becoming a member, pledging ,and wearing the White Ribbon you are showing your support of the aims.
Wear with pride.
Fo more updates and info click White Ribbon Malaysia FB
FUR is an initiative launched as part of Reach Out Malaysia’s programmes.
FUR will feed and where possible rescue stray/abandoned cats whenever found during Reach Out’s Street Feeding Programme.
FUR works with likeminded organisations to assist cats who are abandoned or in distress to give them a compassionate and humane life.
FUR also creates awareness of the issue relating to abuse/abandonment of cats and aims to reduce such through empowerement and education of the public to make the change necessary.
Click and join F.U.R Facebook for more info.